Sunday, June 8, 2014

All cleansed! The completion of 10 days

I have finally finished the 10 day Purium Transformation Cleanse!!  It was easier and harder than I thought it would be.  All in all, a very positive experience.  The easy part was knowing what you were going to eat/drink at what time in the day.  Keeping to that schedule was challenging on some days but if I thought ahead it was manageable.  Having family in town AND my daughter's birthday party was also challenging but I made it without any hiccups.  So I'm very proud of my ability to get it done and not get side tracked in the face of challenges.  That positive feedback will serve me in many ways and that was part of what drove me to do this in the face of many obstacles.

Now how do I feel?  It's about time I got to that!  Well I gotta say I feel great!  When my hunger pains come or I feel a little light headed I look at the clock and it's time to eat anyway.  The shakes did get better the last couple of days.  I wouldn't go so far to say I'm craving it yet.. I guess there's still time.  But the shakes make me feel so good!  The "clean energy" feeling is awesome.  It would be great to have coffee packed with this much goodness and make me feel this great.

So what happens tomorrow?  Well, first I have to weigh, measure, take pics and submit everything to the Purium site so I can maybe, hopefully win a trip to one of the wellness resorts.  We are crazy enough to really want to go to one of those things.

As for the food, I will continue with the shakes once a day instead of 3 times and I will have a smoothie for breakfast packed with kale, fruit, carrots, apple and coconut milk.  And for dinner I get to replace a shake with a meal.  I'm going with the rules of:  no processed food, no wheat and no dairy.  I will continue to research whether I want to do meat on occassion or not.  If I do, it will be free range chicken, grass fed meat or fish.

So we are still a work in progress!  Look for my posted results tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment