Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Misinformation about Soy

I finally have an article I can share that gives the clear information about soy.  For a while I was confused about whether it was good or bad and why.  This article gives good science based explanations and introduces the reason we are all confused.  I don't believe everything I read anymore but if it can give me science to back up the findings and a good explanation as to why I have been told wrong I can get behind it.  And it helps to know that the writer is getting nothing financially from the deal.  I know that because it has already passed the desk of Dr. Garth Davis who checks all the statistics for me.

Now I can feel good about the soymilk I give my kids on their cereal and the tofu that I'm trying desperately to enjoy :)  More to come on that.

http://freefromharm.org/health-nutrition/vegan-doctor-addresses-soy-myths-and-misinformation/

I'm toying with the idea of going RAW vegan for 21 days.  There's a challenge I have been looking into and information out there on the benefits.  I don't know that I want to completely convert to raw but I'm interested in knowing how it will make me feel.  More to come on that too!

Thanks for your continued support,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment