Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Day 5 - A day of Great Change

This has been the day of great change.  Remember the Dr Kathryn Lawson that I mentioned yesterday with the cell phone test?  The holistic chiropractor?  Well she also uses this Bio-Energetic Synchronization Technique known as B.E.S.T.  See the link for a complete description.  She took some emotions and had me think of what they brought to my mind then helped me release it.  She then replaced it with a positive emotion.  It was incredible!  I felt weights lifted and my mood was so much lighter for the rest of the day.  If you are local to Atlanta, I HIGHLY recommend her!

What about my back pain?
So typically I wake up with a pain level of 7, everything is stiff in my back, neck and shoulders.  It has been this way for so long that I thought it was normal.  Cliff says it is not.  😮😲  So I do some stretches before my feet hit the floor then after a shower everything loosens up to a 4 and I'm around a 3-4 throughout the day and if I don't wear my tennis shoes with the wiivv insoles my back hurts much by nighttime.  Well she used something called the Morten Method (sorry I can't find any information to link to) where she pressed on tender spots in my shoulders and lower back or hips and had me do this breathing technique that essentially "unwound" my muscles and released all the tightness.  It was amazing.  I went to a pain level 0 by the time I left there.  I haven't been there in so long.  She cleared the energy field where I was holding the belief that I had to be tight and tensed up to be productive.  Yes that's really how I felt.  If I'm in relaxed mode I get nothing done.  I'm either lazy or a speedy Gonzales on a mission.  So now that this has been released I have to find a different strategy 😃  If it means less pain, I can do that.  If you are of the opinion this all sounds a little crazy, believe me I get it.  I have found that opening my mind to the possibility that I'm not smarter than God and if there are things in life that sound weird it doesn't mean they are wrong.  Opening my mind...

Then she gave me the not so happy news.  She did the food sensitivity test and found that at this time my body is not supporting the following:  soy, gluten, sugar (including honey and fruit sugar) but it is supporting oats, white rice, millet, eggplant, tomatoes and peppers.  It means there could either be an allergy or just a sensitivity to it at this time.  It can change in a few months.  Right now the candida is flaring up and needs to be detoxed so my body is not supporting any sugars.  That means no sugar or super sweet fruits for a little bit.  😥

My Healthscope scan came back as well and the top of the list that my body needs support in is stress.  Well, who didn't know that.  This course has lowered my stress significantly.  I'm not just talking about being away from my at home responsibilities.  I'm also talking about the foods I'm eating that are not stressing out my body.  I'm eating slower and chewing more.  That alone puts me more into a low stress mode when I'm eating which helps with digestion.  I'm also surrounded by positive messages and people who are all learning how to be positive.  There's a kinship I feel with my group and a oneness.  Everyone feels it.  Community is something we crave as humans.  Do not neglect "your people" whoever they are, wherever they are.  Your health depends on your connection with them.  Don't let the Devil make you feel alone in such a way that you can't be with the people you love.  My dear friend Risha posted this on facebook and it seemed fitting for this topic:
Alone. That’s how Satan wants us. 
Alone with our own tangled thoughts. Alone with his whispered lies that start to sound more and more like truths. Separated from the very people who could speak courage into our deep places flirting with discouragement and defeat. Separated from friends who could let us stand on their faith when our own gets a little shaky.
The enemy knows if he can isolate us, he can intimidate us. Confuse us. Deceive us. And ultimately, make us believe that the safer paths in life are ones apart from God and our friends who serve God. 
Sweet friend, if you have felt isolated recently, I want to encourage you to reach out to that friend who leads you back to God time and time again. If you are longing for a friend like that today, turn toward Jesus. Ask Him to send a godly friend your way.
Forsake not the assembling of yourselves together.  Connect with those around you and be a positive light that shines.  The world is full of negative but with God's light shining in our heart we can be a light to others.  I'll leave you with those happy thoughts tonight because tomorrow we talk about toxins in our homes... 😁🙈🙉🙊

A few pics from today:
This lunch was over the top!  Spring mix, vegetable salad mix on top, vege kraut, spices, homemade raw crackers from chia seeds and peppers and this unreal homemade guac!  We were all in bliss!!

Here we made our own nut butter!  Almond and cashews soaked overnight then put through the Omega juicer.  Added coconut oil and voila!  It was delish with green apple 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment